Company: Personnel Management Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Limited time only $750 Sign-On/Retention
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
*Bonus offered for limited time and only for Grounds, Make
Ready and Maintenance Technician roles. Must be Hired prior to
October 30th 2021 to qualify. First $250 awarded after
successfully completing 90 days of employment; $500 awarded after
6-months of satisfactory employment.
Compensation: Starting at $17.70 per hour
or higher, based on experience.
Edward Rose & Sons team associates consist
of hardworking team players who genuinely care about
delivering expedient, quality service to our
residents. If you are a hardworking, self-motivated individual,
with apartment maintenance experience, we have an excellent
opportunity for YOU!
Prairie Lakes Apartments is currently seeking a
Maintenance Technician. The right candidate will
be responsible for the overall maintenance of an apartment
community, including all areas related to the day-to-day
operations. The Maintenance Technician must be able
to complete all standard service requests within 24-hours,
excluding weekends, and will complete all work according to company
policy and procedures.
Maintenance Technicians are required to
have an understanding of hazardous communication, bloodborne
pathogens, pool contamination, hand tools, electricity, fire,
ladder, and lock-out safety. If you are a hard working
individual, who has the necessary skills, and good work ethics
apply today to find out if you are the right fit for our growing
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of work; always maintaining
- Meeting service request deadlines.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable), and vehicle
- Monitoring inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure
an adequate stock.
- Assisting with snow/ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with
residents and co-workers.
- Ability to lift at least 80 pounds.
- Experience with water softener repair, if applicable.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position,
such as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling,
standing, squatting, twisting and bending for long
periods of time.
- Experience with drywall, painting, caulking, and grouting
- Experience with windows, doors, appliances, faucets, garbage
disposals, and door lock repairs and replacements, as well as
carpentry and ceramic tile installation.
- Some general electric and plumbing experience required.
- Ability to repair and replace gutters and downspouts.
- HVAC experience and EPA Certifications strongly preferred.
- Must have own transportation.
- Knowledge of swimming pool maintenance.
- Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
This position requires you to enter occupied units;
therefore employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable
transportation will be required as this position will entail the
operation of a personal and potentially a company
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Licenses & Certifications
- EPA Univ
- EPA III
- EPA II
- EPA I
- Cert Pool Operator
Keywords: Personnel Management Inc., Peoria , Maintenance Technician, Other , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!