Company: Revolution Global
Posted on: October 14, 2021
The Extraction Technician will be responsible for assisting in
product processing and formulation. The Extraction Technician
completes tasks assigned by the Extraction Manager to monitor and
maintain the organization, cleanliness and efficiency of production
areas as well as to maintain quality control measures. This
position is responsible for assisting with lab production, which
includes but is not limited to distillation, extraction,
winterization, production of cannabis infused products, compliance
requirements, and workplace safety.
- Familiarity with basic scientific principles and laboratory
experience. Must be able to follow written directions and maintain
a laboratory notebook.
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures and guidelines.
This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all applicable
machinery, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Operate laboratory instruments, make observations, calculate
and record results.
- Understand and meet daily goals.
- Work as part of a team to meet production schedules.
- Employee may also be responsible for monitoring production
lines and collecting samples for analysis.
- Follow SOP and standard analytical procedures to meet Good
Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Records data in lab notebooks, computer databases, and test
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with
focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized
assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.
- Capable of working with hazardous chemicals and is able to
identify and report unsafe equipment, conditions and practices so
that they may be corrected prior to an incident.
- Flexibility and the ability to shift work schedule according to
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company
regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be approved to receive an Agent badge.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing
and repetitive motions.
- Physical demands – May be required to stand and/or walk for
extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and balance
up to 50 pounds (200 pounds with assistance)
- Associate or 4-year degree preferred, with relevant college
courses in biology, chemistry, or physics.
- Prior Laboratory experience.
- Prior Cannabis Lab / Manufacturing experience
About Revolution Global
Revolution Cannabis is committed to producing the cleanest, most
reliable and efficacious medical cannabis products.
Our team is comprised of passionate cannabis cultivation, public
health, and research professionals united by a desire to cultivate
health and happiness through the science of cannabis. Revolution’s
core values permeate every facet of operations spanning
cultivation, breeding, production, packaging, labeling, community
outreach, and more.
Equal opportunity employer
Revolution Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Revolution Global, Peoria , Extraction Associate, Other , Mackinaw, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!