Company: Revolution Global
Location: San Jose
Posted on: October 14, 2021
The Processing Associate is to perform cannabis harvesting,
drying, trimming, and packaging operations and will be responsible
for safely and effectively harvesting, drying, trimming, converting
the cannabis materials into high quality products.
- Learns and performs proper techniques for harvesting, drying
and curing Cannabis.
- Cross-trains on and working alongside with the Processing team
with the harvest, drying, trimming, weighing, and packaging of
- Cleans any/all production areas to ensure no cross
- Follows the SOP’s in regards to documenting your daily work on
daily recap sheet.
- Aspires to learn the components of the plant.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Following appropriate control measures to prevent mixing of
cannabis strains and batches.
- Performing in-process and post-process quality assurance
testing and conducting visual inspections.
- Recording and monitoring process conditions to ensure
compliance to standard operating procedures.
- Proper weighing, data recording, and batch tracking.
- Assist in monitoring processing supplies and inventory.
- Must be 21 years or older and pass any and all required
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks for duration of
- Must be able to work with delicate precision and strong
attention to detail
- Work in a fast-paced environment and meet minimum quality and
- Must be service oriented and have the ability to take
initiative with little direction or supervision
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, climb
or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 or more
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to three years of
manufacturing and packaging experience with a focus on ensuring
product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product
- Previous experience in Cannabis or Botanical processing
About Revolution Global
Revolution Cannabis is committed to producing the cleanest, most
reliable and efficacious medical cannabis products.
Our team is comprised of passionate cannabis cultivation, public
health, and research professionals united by a desire to cultivate
health and happiness through the science of cannabis. Revolution’s
core values permeate every facet of operations spanning
cultivation, breeding, production, packaging, labeling, community
outreach, and more.
Equal opportunity employer
Revolution Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Revolution Global, Peoria , Processing Associate, Other , San Jose, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!