Company: AMC Theatres
Posted on: November 17, 2021
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSAll associates may be considered for
cross-training; some may be assigned duties in one or more areas at
management discretion. General responsibilities for all positions
include, but are not limited to:
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
- Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in
disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with
- Answer guest questions courteously and accurately or quickly
direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to effectively multitask as needed, including but not
limited to greeting guests, tearing and scanning tickets, checking
IDs, directing guests and answering guest questions.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques by
meeting expectations for loyalty card sales, suggestive selling,
upselling, merchandising, and sampling.
- Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the
guest's request, operating point-of-sale terminals, making change
accurately, completing loyalty transactions, and thanking
- Ensure the security of all cash, receipts and tickets.
- Enforce the movie ratings system courteously and effectively.
Uphold "zero tolerance" policy in regard to ID checking.
- Distribute, ensure proper working order of, and understand how
to operate Assisted Moviegoing Equipment.
- Clean and maintain the exterior and interior areas of the
theatre including auditoriums, restrooms, lobbies, concession
areas, and box office areas.
- Perform nightly custodial duties as necessary, including but
not limited to vacuuming, mopping, seat-cleaning, sanitizing
restroom fixtures, etc.
- Control access to the theatre.
- Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and sound quality,
temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film
- Perform daily stocking and maintenance duties.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal
- Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment, as
well as the safety of our guests.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning
- Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance
with company programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled
- Assist with other Crew functions and perform other duties as
- Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
- Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, socks, black
belt.AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment
opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and
local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color,
religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or
local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and
termination of employment.
Minimum Job Requirements
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or
deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and
supporting efforts to achieve AMC's financial goals.
Keywords: AMC Theatres, Peoria , Crew, Other , Galesburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!