Home Care Aide
Company: Help at Home
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Help at Home is hiring caregivers in your community TODAY!
$400 hiring bonus for all new Home Care Aides---- COVID Relief
Start your career with the nation's leading provider of in-home
support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your community.
Why should you join Help at Home?
- Flexible scheduling---------------
- $14 per hour plus cash incentives/hiring bonuses of $400*
- No experience required
- Amazing benefits - health care, hazard pay, time off, and cash
- Meaningful work with clients who need your help
- Industry leader with 40+ years of history in a high-demand
As a Home Care Aide, You'll Work 1-on-1 With Your Clients Inside
Their Homes, And Support Them With The Following Types Of
- Light housekeeping, including organizing, laundry and basic
- Personal activities such as dressing, grooming and assisting
- Running errands, grocery shopping and/or accompanying your
clients to appointments
We are hiring now in your community - join our team and build your
career in a high-demand industry.
- HS Diploma or GED, or at least 2 years of previous experience
as a caregiver
- Valid driver's license
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Dedication to professional development, including
organizational and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by
state and location, so please ask for complete details at your
- Hiring bonus eligibility is based on remaining an active
employee for at least 30 days following the first shift, with at
least 80 hours worked. Bonuses will be paid within 30 days of
reaching eligibility. New caregivers as well as previous caregivers
who have not worked for Help at Home since prior to 1/1/2021 will
be eligible for the bonus. Caregivers who are transferring from an
organization within the Help at Home, LLC portfolio of companies
are not eligible to receive the bonus. Q3Bonus
Keywords: Help at Home, Peoria , Home Care Aide, Other , Eureka, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!