Activities Assistant - 1st Shift Part-Time
Company: Apostolic Christian Restmor, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Apostolic Christian Restmor in Morton, IL is looking for a
part-time Activities Assistant!
POSITION SUMMARY:Carries out and implements activity services in
accordance with the social, emotional, cognitive, physical, and
spiritual needs of residents.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Plans, leads, and evaluates resident programs
- Tracks and updates resident attendance at programs
- Participates in the development of resident goals and
interventions through assessment and Care Plan process
- Aides residents to and from activity programs
- Provides limited supervision of volunteers while engaged in
- Performs one-to-one interventions or support for residents as
- Assists with the design and upkeep of bulletin boards, resident
room calendars, and daily sheets
- Other duties as assignedQUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to see, hear and speak.
- Experience with or exposure to individuals with cognitive or
functional deficits preferred.
- General working knowledge of computers.
- High energy level.
- Positive attitude and caring approach required.
- Must respect the Christian principles and mission under which
ACR is operated.
- This is a part-time role for 15-20 hours/week. Candidates must
have availability to work shifts within the following time-frames:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays 8:30am-4:30pm as well as a weekend &
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:Frequent standing, sitting, walking,
pushing/pulling, bending/standing, reaching, climbing. Occasionally
lifting up to 25lbs. Some exposure to potentially hazardous
equipment, chemicals and infectious waste.
Keywords: Apostolic Christian Restmor, Inc., Peoria , Activities Assistant - 1st Shift Part-Time, Other , Morton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!