Coordinator Space Planning
Company: OSF HealthCare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview:POSITION SUMMARY:Provides strategic space and occupancy
planning expertise, long term supply and demand planning, real
estate strategy, workplace design, complex space analysis and space
efficiency within OSF's real estate portfolio. This role is
responsible for supporting the Real Estate division efforts that
are driven by OSF's business and objectives. The primary
responsibility will be to coordinate with leadership to identify
goals, create and implement space and occupancy strategies and
plans that optimize staff experience.Qualifications:REQUIRED
- Education: High School/GED
- Experience: 2 years' experience in space management, urban
design, urban planning, environmental studies, building
construction technology or real estate related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability
to be detail oriented.
- Experience: Knowledge of business administration, planning, and
- Demonstrated knowledge, skill and ability to manage
computer-based facilities and space management systems, including
use of GIS and CAD.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/DisabledJob seekers will be afforded
equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran
status or disability status.
Keywords: OSF HealthCare, Peoria , Coordinator Space Planning, Other , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!