Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products customers need. As a Fulfillment Associate, this
* Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to
customer and associate needs.
* Ensuring merchandise is in good condition, accurately accounted
for, and delivered to customers on-time.
* Pulling merchandise safely for loading onto delivery trucks and
helping customers and staff move merchandise safely.
The Fulfillment Associate assists customers, delivery team members,
and Installation PROviders by pulling and preparing orders prior to
pick up, replenishing shelves for next customers and loading
merchandise into their vehicles. To meet the needs of our
customers, this associate must feel comfortable engaging in
conversations with other associates to ensure correct products are
delivered on time. The associate helps ensure that the right
products are delivered to our customers by accurately pulling,
inspecting and preparing merchandise for delivery or pick up, as
well as verifying invoices against loaded products. In addition,
the associate ensures deliveries are ready upon truck arrival, and
assists with loading merchandise, including large appliances.
Safety is critical because this associate lifts and moves
merchandise for staff and customers frequently throughout his/her
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
* Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up
to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
* Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
* Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
* Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
* Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
* 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting,
accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
* 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart
phones and tablets.
* Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may
be required by law.
* 6 months retail experience.
* 6 months of experience in a customer service or product
fulfillment position at a home improvement or hardware retailer in
related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and
* 6 months experience in any industry inspecting, carrying,
loading, and unloading product or material in or out of
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Peoria , PT-Fulfillment Associate-Flexible, Other , Galesburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!