Company: Advanced Technology Services
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Benefits Specialist Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a
presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We
are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories
run better. -Click to learn more about ATS Summary:
- Administers and maintains benefit programs, processes, and
records. Collaborates with vendors to ensure high vendor
performance and internal teams to ensure consistent administration.
- Responds to benefit inquiries from employees and leaders.
- Collaborates with leadership and vendors to coordinate and
maintain benefit programs.
- Assists with the annual health and wellness enrollment.
- Collaborates with leadership on the development and
distribution of effective communication and training materials to
ensure awareness of benefit program updates and opportunities.
- Maintains compliance requirements under the Affordable Care Act
and Employee Retirement Income Security Act.
- Maintains benefit processes and employee records in HRIS.
- Verifies accuracy of payroll deductions and benefits-related
- Produces and analyzes metrics and reports to provide
information on benefit utilization and cost.
- Researches and continually updates knowledge/awareness of
regulatory changes. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field and two
years of benefit / human resources experience and/or training
- Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to benefits
and retirement programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and creative problem solving aptitude
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and
- HRIS experience Competencies:
- Interpreting Information / Analysis
- Presentation Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Teamwork Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance
to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required
to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally
exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually
very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed
to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed
to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their
skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to
succeed in a company committed to education, development and
organic growth. Benefits:
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability
insurance and a flexible spending account -- save money pre-tax for
eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match -- to prepare
for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous
Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - -encouraging work-life
balance ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees,
regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin,
disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Peoria , Benefits Specialist, Other , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!