Enterprise Resource Planning / ERP Administrator (REMOTE)
Company: Advanced Technology Services
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Enterprise Resource Planning Administrator Founded in 1985, ATS
is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the
United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and
we make factories run better. -Click to learn more about ATS
Summary: The Enterprise Resource Planning Administrator will be
performing activities associated with our enterprise business
systems, compliance objectives, and application integrations. This
position requires excellent troubleshooting and communication
skills as a point of contact with business process owners to
develop and document requirements, as well as facilitating top
level customer service to the ATS business. Responsibilities:
- Maintain and administer permissions, security roles and
- Testing, validation, deployment, and documentation of software
- Perform permission level access reviews and mitigate any
segregation of duty conflicts.
- Support financial and operational reporting systems.
- Perform health checks and monitoring services of application
issues and ensures reliable performance of ERP system.
- Develop and maintain all administrative and system
configuration documentation following Change Management standards.
- Work with process owners to develop new capabilities and refine
- Batch job exception handling, maintenance and monitoring.
- Analyze reported technical requests and provide recommended
actions for resolving issues or support with knowledge gap.
- Administrative security assistance, such as adding new users,
creating new users' groups and removing users.
- Provide support to those new to the platform and develop their
skills and capabilities.
- Develop user training materials and deliver end user training
as required. -
- Investigate feature requests and new application features,
understand software functionality and recommend appropriate
solutions to drive business effectiveness and efficiency.
- Document and assist users in defining business requirements,
process maps and use cases.
- Develop technical and functional specification for requested
changes if no standard solutions exist.
- Conduct quality assurance, acceptance testing and debugging of
any new customizations or integrations.
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve issues with existing
customizations, custom reports, interfaces and integrations.
- Eliminate Customizations as standard solutions become
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of ERP design, implementation,
- 5+ years of application end user support.
- Experience administering Microsoft Dynamics 365 preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organizational, time management, and prioritization
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues and
- Governance, risk management, and compliance experience.
- Self-motivated and clearly focused on the tasks assigned.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Customer Focus Physical Demands and Working Conditions: - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - -
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle or
feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or
hear. - The employee is also required to use a telephone with
headset for verbal troubleshooting, frequent use of a standard
keyboard and computer to document calls in a ticketing system, and
occasional use of other office equipment. - The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move more than 30 pounds. - The employee
is occasionally required to sit for long periods and use close and
color vision. - Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy
business office. Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed
to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their
skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to
succeed in a company committed to education, development and
organic growth. Benefits:
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability
insurance and a flexible spending account -- save money pre-tax for
eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match -- to prepare
for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous
Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - -encouraging work-life
balance ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees,
regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin,
disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Peoria , Enterprise Resource Planning / ERP Administrator (REMOTE), Other , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!