Process Performance Enigneer
Posted on: March 13, 2023
JOB SUMMARY FOR PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER:
- Conduct Rough Cut Capacity Plans (Capacity Assessments) with
- Learn and train other team members on how to use Capacity
Collaboration tool to conduct RCCP's RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PROCESS
- Interface with external suppliers, internal Category Buyers,
internal Supplier Development Engineers to learn about suppliers'
manufacturing capabilities and capacity
- Review and confirm accuracy of demand planning signals used
within supplier capacity assessments
- Analyze supplier capacity primarily through on-site visits,
with virtual follow-ups
- Document supplier capacity in Capacity Collaboration tool
- Participates in Lean events and works collaboratively with
suppliers and multiple business division functions to address and
resolve supplier issues using root cause and corrective action
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, supply chain,
- 2-4 yrs experience minimum SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR
PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER:
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to understand supplier process flows and translate into
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially
- Supply chain planning, demand and orders, logistics and
- APICS CPIM or CSPC National Certification
- Working knowledge of E2Open, PowerBI
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Works will independently and BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, PTO, Holiday tailored to meet your needs.
401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award-Winning Employee Care
Program. Established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card
and H1 processing.
Keywords: EPITEC, Peoria , Process Performance Enigneer, Other , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...