Company: Pearl Insurance
Posted on: January 12, 2019
JOB SUMMARY Wash or otherwise clean vehicles. Use such materials as water, cleaning agents, brushes, cloths, and hoses. ESSENTIAL DUTIES& RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Inspect vehicles for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with standards or regulations.
- Scrub, scrape, or spray vehicles, using scrapers, brushes, clothes, cleaners, disinfectants, insecticides, acid, abrasives, vacuums, and hoses.
- Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, and other compounds, according to formulas.
- Press buttons to activate cleaning equipment or machines.
- Clean and polish vehicle windows.
- Rinse objects and place them on drying racks; or use cloth, squeegees, or air compressors to dry surfaces.
- Drive vehicles to and from workshops and/or customers' workplaces or homes.
- Turn valves or handles on equipment in order to regulate pressure and flow of water, air, steam, or abrasives from sprayer nozzles.
- Pre-soak or rinse vehicles by immersing objects in cleaning solutions or water, manually or using hoists. QUALIFICATIONS
- High school graduate, or general education degree (GED) required.
- Valid driver's license and relatively clean driving record required.
- Experience in related field preferred.
Keywords: Pearl Insurance, Peoria , Automotive Detailer, Other , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!