Make Ready Maintenance Supervisor
Company: Personnel Management Inc.
Posted on: February 14, 2020
Prairie Lakes Apartments is currently seeking a hardworking,
self-motivated, Make Ready Maintenance Supervisor to join our
successful and growing team! If you have the skills required for
this position, apply today and see why Edward Rose & Sons is the
right career move for you!The Make Ready Maintenance Supervisor is
responsible for supervising the restoration process of each
apartment restoration project. The right candidate will work with
the Redecoration Maintenance team to allocate duties and complete
the required steps to ensure all vacant apartment homes are
restored to a market-ready status, within the allotted time-frame,
and in accordance with company policies and procedures. Successful
candidates will possess basic maintenance skills, along with some
organizational skills to track the status of apartments being
turned. Maintenance Technicians are required to have an
understanding of hazardous communication, bloodborne pathogens,
pool contamination, hand tools, electricity, fire, ladder, and
lock-out safety. The right candidate will be highly motivated and
capable of performing all turnover maintenance tasks.Additional job
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Scheduling employees and contractors to restore each apartment
home to a market ready status.
- Train and supervise Turnover Maintenance staff and provide them
with the support they need.
- Modifying the move-in maintenance checklist to meet the
specific requirements of the community and communicate the goals to
the turnover team.
- Scheduling lock changes after each move-out.
- Updating the termination inventory and the termination leak
log; listing all repairs to be made and noting if repairs will be
charged to the previous resident.
- Completing inspections and estimating turnover time using the
termination inventory and time schedule; listing supplies needed to
complete the repairs.
- Grading employees on the quality of the turnover and on the
time it took to turn the apartment.
- Certifying the apartment once all repairs are complete to make
sure it is in a ready-to-show status.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable), and vehicle
- Monitoring inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure
an adequate stock.
- Assisting with snow/ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as requested by management. Requirements:
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with
residents and co-workers.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role is preferred.
- Ability to complete full vacant turn process.
- EPA Certification is strongly preferred.
- Experience with water softener repair is preferred.
- Knowledge of swimming pool maintenance is preferred.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position, such
as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- Experience with drywall, painting, caulking, and grouting
- Experience with windows, appliances, faucets, garbage
disposals, and door lock repairs and replacements, as well as
carpentry and ceramic tile installation.
- Basic electrical and plumbing experience required.
- Knowledge of maintenance safety guidelines and procedures
including potential hazards, pathogens, hand tool safety,
electricity, fire safety, etc.
- Open to change and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other difficult
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy. Employees are
required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory
background. A valid driver's license and reliable transportation
will be required as this position will entail the operation of a
personal and potentially a company vehicle. We offer our employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home We are an Equal Opportunity Employer,
and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit
qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic
information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran
status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.
Keywords: Personnel Management Inc., Peoria , Make Ready Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!