CDL A Regional Dedicated Liquid/Dry Bulk - Nationwide
Company: Brady Trucking, Inc.
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Brady Trucking, Inc. is seeking Class A CDL Drivers to safely
transport corn syrup and some liquid food grade products (tanker
endorsement required) on dedicated routes between Decatur, IL, La
Crosse, WI, and Columbus, OH.Compensation
- $70,000 - $75,000 annual average for year round work
- Drivers paid up to $0.50 per mile based off experience
- CDL Drivers are paid consistent CPM for loaded and empty miles
(paid for all of your miles!)
- Average Weekly Miles: 2,500 - 3,000
- Bonuses include:
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $2,000 Driver Referral BonusBenefits & Perks
- Great company benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 60
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- HSA with employer match
- Paid 3-4 day orientation ($200 per day), which generally starts
on Tuesdays. Hotel accommodations are Sunday night through the end
of orientation if you are traveling a long distance.
- Their terminals offer showers, laundry facilities, a driver
lounge, and kitchenette (at most locations) for your everyday
- Take the truck home programHome Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home every other night!
- Minimal night driving required
- Dedicated route between Decatur, IL, La Crosse, WI, & Columbus,
- Level of Touch: Pulling hoses and pumping product utilizing a
pneumatic (air) compressorEquipment:
- Beautiful 18-speed Peterbilts (2019 or newer. See our trucks in
action on Brady Trucking's social media!)
- Equipped with large sleeper, refrigerator, and SiriusXM
- Inward and outward facing cameras (triggered strictly by an
- Governed speed at 68 mphQualifications:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year safe tractor-trailer
- Must have experience driving a manual transmission
- Must have clean driving record
- Must have no violent, sex or theft Felonies in last 7 years. 7
– 10 years is subject to review.
- Drivers can live anywhere within the lower 48 states, but those
who live within the following states will see better home time: IN,
IL, MO, OH, IA, WI, KY, TN, MS, AL, AR, LA, GA, FL.
"Built by truckers, for truckers" means that we're all about
Drivers. Managers and Executives are former Truckers. We've been in
a truck and understand the Truck Driver's lifestyle - time away
from home, family needs, life on the road. We offer top-of-market
pay, beautiful Peterbilt equipment, state-of-the-art technology &
tools, recognition for your hard work, and "The Extra Mile!" Our
augmented Driver benefits package of extras provide holistic
financial, health, and wellness programs to you and your family.
Come join the Brady Family today!
Keywords: Brady Trucking, Inc., Peoria , CDL A Regional Dedicated Liquid/Dry Bulk - Nationwide, Professions , Eureka, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!