CDL A Local Truck Driver - Immediate Opening
Location: La Salle
Posted on: June 25, 2022
US0194 Sysco Central Illinois, Inc.
More than the road: Start your delivery partner career with Sysco
Make Up to $90,000 /year including base, overtime, and
Sign On Bonus opportunities:
$10,000 for Drivers with 1+ year of experience in the Foodservice
or Beverage industry
$5,000 for Drivers with less than a year of experience or more than
a year of experience in another industry
- Position offers full benefits
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- Competitive pay with attractive productivity incentives
- Industry-leading total rewards package
- Hands-on career growth & leadership development
- Exciting employee rewards including exclusive discount
- Most routes are daily (home nightly)
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid company uniforms
- Tuition reimbursement
- Unlimited opportunities to grow your career!
- Relocation Assistance Available - Certain Restrictions
Are you ready for a rewarding career as a Sysco delivery
Sysco has immediate job openings for CDL A local delivery truck
drivers who have a passion for delivering outstanding customer
service and bringing a smile to the faces of restaurant customers
in your community.
Whether you are an experienced CDL A truck driver looking for a
career change or a new CDL A truck driver just getting started - we
are excited to offer you the opportunity to join our dedicated team
of Sysco delivery partners! Drivers will safely operate a
tractor-trailer and manually unload and deliver essential
restaurant supply products to valued Sysco customers.
Qualified candidates will enjoy competitive pay and other benefits
such as career growth opportunities, a retention bonus, and other
AMAZING incentives to set you up for career success!
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Ability to lift, push or move freight that weighs an average of
40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds
- Flexibility to work overtime, occasional weekends, and holidays
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must pass a pre-employment screening, including DOT drug
- Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States.
If you are ready to discover amazing opportunities to grow your
career, join our team today!
*Exclusions/Exceptions may apply.
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.Required
Keywords: Sysco, Peoria , CDL A Local Truck Driver - Immediate Opening, Professions , La Salle, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!