Internet Sales Logistics
Company: Illinois Oil Marketing Equipment, Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Internet Sales LogisticsILLINOIS OIL MARKETING EQUIPMENT,
Department: 01 Sales
Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: Marketing/Internet Sales Management
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00am - 5:00pm
Create, maintain and fulfill online listings and sales.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform, with or without reasonable
accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to help
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Create and maintain online listings
- Accurately invoice
- Properly package products for shipping
- Ship orders on time
- Maintain accurate inventory count
- Stay up to date on prices both internally and with
- Other duties as assigned
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers'
needs while following company procedures.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account
for his/her actions.Parts / Counter Salesperson
Competency Statements (Continued)
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute
details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or
following a systematic method of performing atask.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and
- Self-Confident - The trait of being comfortable in making
decisions for oneself.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with
others using the spoken word.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and
understand the comments and questions ofothers.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Basic Computer skills and ability to operate computer programs
necessary to fulfill
essential functions. Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and
Excel is required.
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this position.
O (Occasionally) Position requires this activity up to 33% of the
time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Position requires this activity from 33% - 66% of
the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Position requires this activity more than 66% of the
time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Manually Manipulate O
Reach Outward F
Reach Above Shoulder O
Squat or Kneel N
10 lbs or less F
11-20 lbs F
21-50 lbs O
51-100 lbs O
Over 100 lbs N
12 lbs or less O
13-25 lbs O
26-40 lbs O
41-100 lbs OWORK ENVIRONMENT
The Internet Sales Logistics work environment consists mainly of an
office atmosphere with some warehouse
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that
essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is
intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the
employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions,
responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and
requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed
appropriate.*Illinois Oil Marketing Equipment, Inc (IOME) is an
equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, genetic information (family medical history),
or any other status protected by law.*
- IOME does not offer sponsorship for work visas.
Starting Wage $17/hr
Keywords: Illinois Oil Marketing Equipment, Inc., Peoria , Internet Sales Logistics, Professions , Pekin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!