Company: Sirius Staffing
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Sirius Staffing is seeking an IT Support Technician for a 3
month contract role in Wyoming, IL. Please contact us today for
more information! Schedule: M-F 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm, hours are
flexible, some overtime work may be needed. Contract: 3 month
contract with potential to extend long term based on performance.
- Responsible for supporting company users and field users
- Make contact with the first level to understand the calls.
- Accountable for handling second-level calls.
- Focal point for troubleshooting/understanding more complex
problems that require analysis.
- Assist and learn in infrastructure activities
- Responsible for user integration/training.
- Onsite trouble shooting as well as remote calls from other
- Fix printers, monitor adjustments, remote in to computers,
upload software packages, etc. Qualifications:
- Great attitude and customer service skills
- Windows Client Operational System
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Active Directory
- Remote Access Tools
- Basic knowledge Network and Windows Server
- ITIL framework
- Customer service skills a must. Sirius Staffing. is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such
as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by
Keywords: Sirius Staffing, Peoria , Helpdesk Technician, Professions , Wyoming, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!