Company: GBC Autism Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Join GBC as a Behavior Technician and become a Registered
Entry Level Position with Training Provided!
*GBC is hiring a part-time Behavior Technician to help support a
Peoria patient with autism.*
We are also hiring Reserve Behavior Technicians who have open
availability and would be readily available to join a team when a
new patient need presents itself.
As a Behavior Technician, you will be working one-on-one with
patients in their homes or in clinic under the supervision of our
Board-Certified Behavior Analysts. You will implement a structured
program to help your patient develop new skills like daily living,
academic and social skills. We provide training to earn a
professional certification (RBT), as well as ongoing opportunities
Our core values are community, integrity, communication and...
You would be a good fit at GBC if you are energetic, caring and
want to make a difference in the lives of others. The Behavior
Technicians that do well at GBC, can multi-task while providing
instruction to a child, stay calm in stressful situations and can
follow a structured plan while providing excellent service to
patients and their families.
If this sounds like you, we urge you to apply!
* PTO for full and part-time staff
* Quarterly pay raises just for being here!
* Employee recognition program - earn points and cash them in for
gift cards, PTO, and more!
* Opportunities for advancement - becoming a Big Buddy, On-Call
Alternate or Full-Time BT with Benefits, Lead RBT, and have
opportunities to apply for one of our assistant positions as they
* Paid RBT training and certification - $0.50 raise for completing
the modules, $1.50 raise once you pass your exam
* Quarterly all company meetings to stay up to date on company
goals and celebrate successes
* Annual anniversary picnic
* Anniversary gifts and recognition for each year you're with
* Small caseloads to build relationships with your patients
* Warm and welcoming company culture that puts patients and staff
at the top of our priority list
* Referral bonuses
* Quarterly team building events with your team
* Consistent on-going trainings and development
* Provide fun and nurturing instruction one on one, to children
with autism to help achieve prescribed goals.
* Implement a structured program for each patient to help reduce
negative behaviors and learn new social and communication
* Collect data during patient appointments using the Rethink
* Communicate effectively with your BCBA supervisor.
* Reliable to follow a weekly schedule for each assigned
* Commit to at least 6 months of service for each patient.
* Reliable means of transportation.
* High School Diploma (or Equivalent).
* Available at least 3 afternoons/evenings (3:30pm-7:30pm)
Monday-Friday and one weekend day during daytime hours.
* Must pass a criminal background check.
* Since we are healthcare professionals, staff are required to
provide a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination card or a negative
* Be able to perform tasks such as running, crawling, stooping,
etc. and occasionally lifting 50 pounds or less.
*Visit gbcautismservices.com/careers/ for more information.*
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.50 - $21.00 per hour
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Special needs: 1 year (Preferred)
* Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: GBC Autism Services, Peoria , Behavior Technician, Professions , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!