HV Electrical engineer
Company: HCL America, Inc.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Computer, or Automotive
- Minimum 10 years of engineering experience
- Minimum 5 years of electrical schematic creation and harnessing
- Minimum 2 years of machine electrical system integration
- Experience driving common solutions across multiple platforms
to reduce engineering effort
- Experience with CREO electrical schematic tools and the print
- Experience auditing wiring harnesses in 3d models and
- Working Knowledge of CAN Communications and Datalink Network
- Working Knowledge of the Cat machine software development
process and software requirements writing
- Knowledge and Experience with FMEAs
- Experience with machines utilizing greater than 60V
- Experience with electric machine components such as motors,
power electronics, fuel cells, batteries, etc.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills on prototype machines
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Keywords: HCL America, Inc., Peoria , HV Electrical engineer, Professions , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...