Technical Sales and Field Service Engineer
Posted on: August 13, 2019
CaptiveAire is the nation's leading manufacturer of commercial
kitchen ventilation systems, and now provides a complete solution
of fans, heaters, ductwork and HVAC equipment. For over 40 years,
we've led the industry with innovative technologies, unmatched
service, competitive pricing, and rapid lead times.
Captive-Aire maintains a network of over 90 sales offices in the
U.S. and Canada and six strategically located manufacturing plants
in North Carolina, Iowa, Oklahoma, California, Pennsylvania and
Seeking a driven and motivated engineer to join our sales team,
focusing on growing business with existing customers and developing
new business. This position will involve applications engineering,
sales support and field service work. Sales Engineers should be
comfortable working in a result driven, fast-paced environment.
Position will involve extensive formalized training plus work under
a mentor, developing skills and gaining an understanding of
CaptiveAire products, how we go to market, application engineering
processes etc. as well as business development and sales
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide integrated application engineering and design support
for a wide range of ventilation applications with the goal of
providing sustainable products and the latest technologies best
designed to meet the customers' needs.
- Work directly with Engineers, Contractors, End Users, and Food
- Daily tasks include inside sales support, application
engineering, outside sales.
- Responsibilities will vary and may include presentations,
quotes, submittals, technical product support, job site visits and
hands on troubleshooting as needed.
- Educate and promote CaptiveAire products to users in your
market. This includes conference calls, meetings, presentations,
and product demos.
- Research and develop new business opportunities with new and
- Top notch customer service and willingness to go above and
beyond to serve the customer.
- Quick turnaround times a priority.
- 2-5 yrs experience
- 4 year technical degree in a mechanical, electrical,
construction or physics-oriented curriculum
- Excellent computer, organizational and
- Strong desire to interface with the customer
- Embrace new technologies and business savvy
- Passion for work with aggressive nature to succeed
- Willing to travel for various training opportunities
- MUST BE A "GO GETTER"!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability & life insurance based upon election of medical
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
Competitive base salary with monthly bonus based on productivity
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed
services, genetic information, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by
Keywords: CaptiveAire, Peoria , Technical Sales and Field Service Engineer, Professions , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!