Sales Executive, Service- Mid-West
Company: Draeger, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Sales Executive, Service- Mid-West - Draeger, Inc. - Job-ID
The Job Responsibilities
The Sales Executive is responsible for all sales activities and
assigned order quota relating to the sale of service contracts
within the defined sales territory. The Sales Executive is also the
primary relationship owner and interface between Draeger and this
designated customer.For assigned product line, develop an in-depth
understanding of the following :
- All product functions and implications on patient care, work
efficiencies and financial
- All related systems and services
- Competitors product offerings
- All related customer needs and product value
Sales process:Develop sales through broad based activities that
include but are not limited to the following: account
qualification, aligning products to customer workflow & technical
requirements, product demonstration, quoting, closing. Interact
with clinical/technical customer service representatives during
sales process to determine the needs to best position the Draeger
- Manage the sales cycle and drive to close, ensuring that sales
quota is achieved in all assigned categories.
- Provide account follow up and support as required in accordance
with the strategic plan for the account.
- Interface with other departments as needed to ensure customer
satisfaction and timely follow-up to customer issues.
- With direction and oversight from the Area Sales Director,
implement and drive Draeger sales programs in the assigned
- Maintain communication with the appropriate Customer Service,
Service, Sales and Marketing personnel to share competitive
information, account information, market conditions, customer
issues and to coordinate Draeger Medical resources to the
- Work with Area Sales Director to develop strategic and tactical
plans to ensure attainment of sales target within the assigned
territory both short and long term.
- Maintain all customer information as it relates to sales
activity, including but not limited to: prospecting, qualification,
funnel management and forecasting within a designated
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned to include
maintaining expenses, travel requirements and pricing within
company guidelines and policy.
Education:BS/BA degree in business or a related field or equivalent
combination of education and experience; MBA a plus.Related
- Three years of sales experience in a related field; Clinical
sales and experience with hospital service contracts a plus.
- Experience in a strategic and complex selling environment
Special Competencies or Certifications:
- Strong problem solving, analytical and relationship building
skills. Consultative selling skills (ability to understand customer
needs and translate into a business solution by clearly detailing
clinical and business benefits).
- Strong computer skills-MS Office, Word, Excel, Power point,
Outlook, DMI quote system software, DMI CRM software, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal
- Capability to work within a matrix sales organization and drive
accountability to meet assigned targets.
The Dr--ger Workplace
In North America, Draeger employees over 1,400 employees working in
our major sites in the United States and Canada (in the US:
Andover, MA; Telford, PA; Houston / Coppell, TX, and in Canada:
Mississauga, ON), including our Sales and Service workforce
employees from coast to coast.Our field based Sales and Service
workforce is located across the nation, caring for relationships
with our customers in the delivery of Draeger's exceptional
portfolio of products and solutions.Due to the nature of this
position, qualified candidates will be required to be fully
vaccinated for Covid-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as
part of the onboarding process. You may be required to carry your
vaccination card when on-site at client customers.Equal Opportunity
Employer - Disability and Veteran
Who we are
Draeger is a leading international company in the fields of medical
and safety technology. Whether in clinical applications, in
industry, mining or emergency services: Draeger products protect,
support and save lives. That's what our more than 15,000 employees
have been striving for - every day for more than 130 years. Dr--ger
- Technology for Life -
What we offer
- Retirement Savings
- Education & Training
- Special Assistance
- Time Away
- Health center and gym
- Additional/Voluntary Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Workplace Wellness
If you have any questions, please contact
Keywords: Draeger, Inc., Peoria , Sales Executive, Service- Mid-West, Sales , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!