Sales Rep-Sports Med
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Sports Medicine - Sales Rep
- Promote and sell Stryker Endoscopy products within approved
indications for use.
- Understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations and
rules set forth by Federal, State and Local governmental
authorities including, but not limited to: reporting of device
complaints, accurate recording and reporting of financial
transactions and other reports determined by Stryker policy, and
the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute.
- Understand and comply with the Code of Ethics and company
- Understand and comply with applicable customer policies, HIPAA,
and vendor requirements.
- Educate and inform doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff
personnel about the proper use and maintenance of Stryker
- Direct product evaluations in OR and office settings while
adhering to OSHA, Hospital, and other pertinent guidelines
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows,
conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
- Keep regional manager informed of territory progress on a
- Solve product problems for customers in an expeditious
- May assist in the training and development of sales
- Manage, maintain and complete reports about product
- Exhibit a base understanding or ability to learn and operate
software programs such as Microsoft Office and Oracle Sales
- 2-5 years in an outside sales position (medical related fields
- B.A. or B.S. degree required.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally
and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently to move objects.
- Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
- Must be able to communicate telephonically and with electronic
means (i.e., email texts, etc.).
- Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. fax, modem,
calculator, PC, etc.).
- Up to 20% overnight travel annually.
- Must be able to drive an automobile.
- Must be able to routinely negotiate price and terms of
transactions between Stryker and its customers.
- Must be able to readily solve customer complaints.
- Must have fundamental understanding of all products and be able
to disseminate this knowledge to the customer.
- Able to analyze and prioritize market potential-based call
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and organizational
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. Associated topics:
box office, merchandise, retail, retail sales, ticket, ticket
scanner, ticket scanning, usher, vending, vendor
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Peoria , Sales Rep-Sports Med, Sales , Peoria, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!